Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Birthday~ ^-^

24 september 2008 / 24 ramadhan 1429H

Today marked the 22nd year after i was born.. I was helping my love with her laptop that night when suddenly she came, shoved off the laptop and drag me to a beautiful place beside the lake minutes before midnight.. She asked me to close my eyes and sat me gently on the bench.. The night breeze was cool and the air was romantic.. "Open ur eyes," she said softly.. There under the dim light, I saw a very cute cake, with a strawberry on top of blueberry jam in the center of white icing.. "i love u =)" it read on the cake.. She lit up the candle and sang the birthday song to me.. right as the clock stroke 12.. I made my wish and blew the candle.. We said our prayers and started to eat the cake.. It was a very2 lovely night.. I was very "belemoih" and she had to wipe my mouth.. And she also feed the cake to me.. Ahh, I don't remember any happier moments.. Then she gave me a present and a birthday card.. "Don't open the card first, or u'll know the present," she muttered.. She gave me that cute look that made even the brightest moon dim and the sparkling stars shy.. "Okay, I'll open it when I got home," I smiled.. Then we had to pack up as my love have to continue with her work and I have to go home.. Frankly, I never want to.. I want to stay here forever.. I realised.. I fell.. in a deeper love like never before.. Alas, we said our goodbyes and I went home..


The lovely card and birthday present-a very2 cool adidas watch ^-^

(nice pick dear.. I love it.. gonna wear it everytime <3)

The next day is my birthday date.. She promised she'll lend herself to me the whole day.. The date started in the evening after we finished our classes and chores.. I picked her up at around 6 pm and we went straight to mid valley, fearing we might not be in time for break fast.. The streets were jammed up with people bustling to get home.. We managed to arrive at mid valley and parked our car just in time for us to find place to berbuka.. As expected, all the eating places are full to the brim, so I decided we should just buy some food for berbuka, pray, and then have our dinner.. We bought two crispy popiah and nelson bubble tea.. We sat down on the bench to our modest break fast, then hurry for our prayer.. Afterwards, we went to the cinema first before dinner to buy tickets as it is better to buy earlier.. I chose to watch Babylon A.D, an action movie.. Not sure whether it's good but I know it's vin diesel so it should be good.. Then, we went to have dinner at the food court to feed our hungry stomach.. She chose to have mee curry, apparently because that's what aposh had yesterday when they date together.. I went for sizzling yee mee with chicken and mushroom.. We sat down and helped ourselves to the tasty dinner.. Next, it's time for movie.. The movie was good, although the movie start with a mystery and end with a mystery, but it's full of action, nice story development and overall, way above average movies..

After watching the movie, I decided to make a firework show for my love, so we went to buy some fireworks.. Midnight approached and it's time for my love to make her wish, but looks like she cudn't speak it out, the 1st wish is.. the 2nd wish is she wants to love me forever(soo sweet) and the 3rd wish is for me to come raya at her house.. We went to the dataran to play the fireworks.. Although some didn't fire up but it was very fun just the two of us playing fireworks together.. And the last big one was very beautiful.. It was very close we could feel the debris falling.. I hope this can cover for the firework during merdeka that we miss.. Then after all the fun.. We went back home.. But before we parted, she gave me my wish.. and.. suddenly, I gave her her wish too.. Somehow, somewhere, sometime, I know it is our secret wish ^-^

(Dear.. Thank you the sweet birthday surprise.. This by far my happiest birthday.. I will of course grant you your wish.. And thank you very much for granting mine.. And for our secret wish.. I realised.. I have fallen.. in a deeper love.. like never before.. I love you~ <3)

1 comment:

p0shy said...

abg anip,
May God bless U... and wil alwayz foreva wif da one U love.. hikhik..
hepi belated burfday...!