Monday, September 1, 2008

Date: Sunway Pyramid

Assalamualaikum..

30/8/2008

Today my lovely girlfriend ask me out on a date to Sunway Pyramid.. I was very excited.. Partly because the way she ask me sounded very special, mostly because I get see her (missed her badly ;()

The day start-off okay until it started to rain when I'm picking her from college.. Good thing it didn't rain earlier or she'll stuck at Maktok's house We went off to Sunway at around 3.00 pm..

After we arrived, we went straight to the TGV cinema to buy movie tickets. My love wanted to watch the Love Guru comedy =D After buying the tickets we went to the ice rink, got the skates(hard for me to pick the size, had to change few times.. haisyy=p) and headed for the ice.. We're very lucky because we arrived just after the ice rink have been cleaned. So, there were no water puddles as the ice were new.. Great! The were many people but it's not overcrowded.. Off we go~


##Please... make it fit ;P##




##My love on the ice ^-^##




##very happy ^-^## ##please don't fall again.. ;P##



I'm actually amazed by the fact that this is the first time Nini ice skating.. =O because she skates so gracefully it's like natural to her.. Unlike me, although I've been on the ice a few times before when I was little, I find it a bit hard for me to balance and at last I fell and got wet.. Haisyy.. Took some time before I get used to it... Hmm..

(Dear~ I'm sorry if I slowed u down.. ;( you have to guide me before I could skate by myself.. ishk2.. I really love to see you skating round and round and come to me with a big smile ^-^ it made me happy too..)

After we got tired and our legs hurt huhu we stopped skating.. We went to pray Asar and rest a bit.. Next, it's time to see movie.. :D


##My name is Guru Hanif ;P##

The movie was very funny.. Although some part was too funny to understand :p we had good laugh and enjoyed the movie..(Nice pick dear~ :)) Next we went to pray Maghrib and had dinner at Pizza Hut.. Nyum2..

After that we went window shopping~ ^-^

##sweet memory at sunway~ ##

Finally, the time has come to watch the fireworks of MERDEKA.. we got out of Sunway at 11 pm.. It has already jammed on the way out.. I'm getting worried we might not get in time to watch.. I really want to bring my love as close as possible to watch the firework.. So, I brace the traffic jam and avoid the police block but alas.. We only get to watch from a distance.. ;( I felt really2 bad.. I have let her down.. And I don't know how to make up for it.. ;"(

(Dear blog, please tell how I could make up for her.. Should I buy her fireworks myself and make my own show?? Please help me~ ;"()

After a whole day of fun, laugh, and sadness.. we got back safely to our residence..


"Dear.. After all this years.. You are the only prove I got that true love exist.. I feel very happy just being with you.. Spending time with you is the most precious moment in my life.. I don't know how to live my life without you.. You are the source of my happiness.. Sayang.. With all my heart, I LOVE YOU~"



Ya Allah, please entwine us with together with Your love, forever~


No comments: