Saturday, September 13, 2008

RAMADHAN-halfway through

Assalamualaikum..

Huh.. Feels like the fasting month of Ramadhan only started yesterday yet today is already the 13th day of Ramadhan.. Time sure flies fast..

Break-fast together with housemates ^-^

As they say, fasting month is all about trials and tribulations.. True, there's much trials to handle.. from academics(more assignments, more tests, it never ends huhu) to everyday life.. My love also has her fair share of trials to look after(academics, friends and health ishk..).. I always want to be by your side supporting u dear~ always here for u.. :) So, let us all be strong and face whatever God has put on us this month.. Be it good or bad, no matter how small or big.. Always remember there's 'hikmah' beyond it.. Patient and perseverence will go furthest.. ^-^


Besides, good things also come by.. Got a chance to meet my schoolmates and we 'berbuka' together at Yati Percik.. Really miss them and happy to meet them again.. Some of them were studying at overseas(japan,india) and some of them were suprisingly close(one living in rent house just near my house :O) huhu..

We chat until late at night(like everyone don't want to go home :P) but at last we have to part.. Gonna miss u guys~ till we meet again ^-^





Currently my love is not very well ;S and I am very worried.. She went to the clinic and the doctor gave her lots of medication.. But she's not good in eating medicine.. Ishk2.. I really really miss her and I want to be with her all the time.. Even when she's asleep.. I want to tuck her to sleep and watch over her until she's okay..

"Dear.. Rest a lot okay.. Don't skip meals.. Please eat ur medicine k.. emm.. I will always pray for ur health.. I love you~ I miss you.. :-* mm.."

Get well soon~


Till here for now.. Have to catch up with my juzu'.. Tata~


HUG U TIGHT...

No comments: