It's already past 3.00 am..
It's a beautiful night of 22nd of Ramadhan..
It's the night I feel so lonely and true..
I did'nt manage to contact her since after Tarawih prayer.. I am so worried, worried that she might be angry at me, worried that she might be sulking, or even not feeling well and gone to sleep..
This feeling.. It's like being stuck in time, the time is frozen.. like we would never care if tomorrow never comes.. The sheer loneliness.. My dear, I just want to say I love you, I'm sorry if I did wrong and.. I really, reaalllyy miss you...
At times like this.. Let's look at it at different point of view..
Hurmm.. The night is calm.. It's the final 10 nights of Ramadhan.. The perfect time to meet HIM.. Plus, this feeling I have.. of sheer loneliness.. Ya Allah.. When I relate everything to You it has start to make sense.. I know deep in my heart that I have strayed away.. At least from loving You.. Or striving for Your love.. I put my love of her above the love for You... O Allah.. You are the ONE who orchestrated everything.. Every fall of leaf in the tropical jungle.. Every neighboring sands deep in ocean trench..
...........................................
Tonight.............................
With the scenery set in front of me.....
The peaceful night..
The Ramadhan month bestowed upon me..
I have been given this loneliness....
You left me with no one to turn to but You
It's the perfect scene for me to pray for You..
asking for Your love.. forgiveness.. guidance..
I have come to think....................................................................................
Maybe...
This guidance..
Allah.....................
Maybe...
You miss me ;'(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of baby checklist and preparation
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment