Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blogger~~

Assalamualaikum...

It's been a long time really... Actually I posted one during the study week... but blogger was down so it didnt save and got lost huhu...

Examinations are already past(thanks dear for ur neverending support)... Alhamdulillah~ With anticipation of a good result ;D we head into semester break... Hurmm... My love still working at Bosch... About two weeks from now and she's free(yay! \(^o^)/) and i am thinking of a nice celebration for her :)

Still there's much for me to do also, being with her all the time(of course a must) also our application for college next semester(hopefully got through) and also our thesis for next semester... We are doing it together on fuel injector for biodiesel :D... Hurmm... I'm also hoping to take the plasma mechanic subject next sem... I'll break the office if I have to haha... Actually it's the subject I longed for from the days of haluansiswa... Huhu... And not to forget my love Industrial Report... (I'm always here to give u a hand baby~) oo yeah and this blog, really need to be revived.. ^-^ our love story~

oohooo... a lot has happened between now and then... sweet and sour, happy and sad... We have a new friend Dalira...(where's her blog? lets post here ;p) Most importantly is my love for nini have grown ever deeper than before... <3 <3 <3

Last weekend, almost like dream, we are able to have a nice weekend together... A happy day whole day spent with my love... Is the most happiest yet... And many memorable things happened... So sweet that time flew like a flash and we were left with love blooming in our hearts and I started to miss her very muchhh...

Today my love is actually not well... Her temperature rose and she's having a sore-throat and headache somemore... I'm very worried ;S wish I cud be there with her... >^-^<

(Dear, get well soon ya... I'll be praying... Always here for u... Lots of love, lots of hug~hanif~)

No comments: