Huhh.. It's been a long time since I last posted... Hurmm.. Partly because of me being busy with my love... And partly because lack of new pictures to story on this blog... Looks like I really need a camera to bring everywhere so I can capture every moment with my love~ Do i see a cameraphone on the horizon?? Hehe..
A few 'dates
27th of December 2008
Two days after christmas holiday.. Today I promised to take my love and his brother to a place we can play SNOW.. But it was cancelled because the risk of landslides and not so suitable weather.. I was devastated.. :( as much as aidil wud be sad... I tried to make up for it.. Go somewhere fun but nearer.. Eventhough my house is full of cousins coming to visit.. Luckily they all went "jalan2" around kl so i can go out on my own...
At around 11.00 am I arrive at her house... My love was surprised and aidil was very excited.. Turns out my love is not so happy with the surprise.. Huhu.. My fault for not thinking enough.. Even so we did go to Times Square to play the theme park... Accompanied by piah...
I tried my best to make sure everything is smooth and everyone enjoy especially aidil... Huhu.. On this day I learned a very meaningful lesson.. Plan thoroughly before making any actions.. Hurmm...
"Sayang.. I'm sorry for making you lose your mood.. I tried my best to make this day a success...
Hope you will forgive me and hope what I did is enough.. For everything that I do, I love you~ <3"
At the end of the day, we did enjoy the rides there, the roller coaster, bumper cars, haunted castle... and a good play with aidil at the "taman permainan" Hope I made everyone happy.. Next time... It will really SNOW~~
27th January 2009
The day after chinese new year... My love cutely suggest to go to hot water spring for a romantic date.. So we search on the internet for the nearest hot water spring around here.. We found the nearest one not very far and we were very excited.. But as usual, there will be someone following us... Guess who? Hehe.. Then might as well bring piah..
So off we go to the hot spring.. The four of us me, my love, aidil and piah.. We were confident of our directions because we already looked on Wikimapia.. Hehe ;p
We arrived at the hot spring... Not so big... Not so hot it seems(no steams coming out) until our feet really touch the water... HOTnye~~ cute Aidil ask "nanti kaki lebam x?" Hahahaha... It actually feels good when we get used to it... But dear Aidil don't want hot spring anymore... He wanted to go to Sg Congkak...
So, off we went to Sg Congkak after just barely dipped our feet into the hot spring... Along the way, we decided to go to Sg Gabai waterfall instead... Because my love nini has been there with her friends and is a lot nicer than Sg Congkak..
Without much difficulties, we arrived at the waterfall... There were bundles of people... The parking were crowded and the waterfall also crowded... Hehe.. We climbed our way through about 10 flights of stairs before reaching a place wide enough for us to bathe... Fuhh.. Good thing is there is a natural "gelongsor".. This will be fun =)
~Gabai Waterfall~
After our hands and feet are "kecut" from the cold.. We decided it's time to go back home... Before that we want to ride the "gelongsor" one last time... I forced Aidil to ride on his own and he almost cried... Huhu ;P... All in all, this trip was fun and I would love to go there again with my love especially when it is less crowded..
Hurmmm...
I think that's it for now... Peace~
(Love~ I really miss u... Miss the time we study together... Huhu...)











No comments:
Post a Comment