Today starts the exam of my love.. Wishing her all the best of luck!!! May Allah always be with her and help her throughout the exam.. Actually the exam starts at 8.15 pm so right now she's inside the exam hall.. @.@" And with all my heart I pray she will do it successfully..
My Love Full Exam Timetable
(Sayang.. All these studying make me tired.. But seeing ur smiling face fills up my energy back.. I know u r tired too.. I wish I could be with u all the time.. Do everything for u.. "Suap" when ur hungry.. "Dukung" when ur tired.. "Urut" when u have stomachache.. "Peluk" when ur cold.. Huhuhu.. I want u to know.. Studying with u give me the spirit i'll never have.. Thank you soo muchh for spending time with me.. I pray we will success together in exam.. I LOVE YOU~)
My Exam Timetable
P/s : notice-5 papers in 4 days back to back.. @.@" Semangat2!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment