Rules::-
* Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
-=[7 Facts About Me]=-
1. I never eat rice or anything close to it until I was 13 years old. This is because of my severe eczema that separate me from my mother's milk and resorted to soya bean milk.
2. My favourite food is Koko Krunch and milk(Isomil preferably) :P cause that's what I've been eating until I was 13.
3. I love to cry for a reason as it is the ultimate way to show emotions, love and care.
4. I love to draw cartoons and I once drew comic books in my school years.
5. I can play lots of sports(badminton, soccer, tennis, rugby, petanque, taekwondo, basketball, squasy, swimming, volleyball, futsal, starcraft, command n conquer, counterstrike :P) but never good in any of them. =.="
6. My broken dream is to go further my study overseas :P
7. I love the person named Nursharrini Abd Sani with all my heart, with no regret, with no second thought, with no holding back, and with all my life.
These facts are what made me who I am. ^-^
I want to tag..
1. My love nini.. (ur turn dear~ ^-^)
2. Anyone who feels interested to share their personals huhu


1 comment:
waaa... adakah ianye benar??
13taun x mkn nasi.. hurmm nak try lah jugak.. soh umo 35 bru sye stat mkn nasik... ngaaa... slim2 =p
Post a Comment