Monday, August 25, 2008

Holiday-finished...

Assalamualaikum..


introducing... MOK-MOK~ :P

At last one week of holiday is finished and i'm back at my rent house :P

Few things going on.. Idzuan is on fever.. Mum is too ;( and Chow is accusing our house of having penunggu... Huhu.. Because, the light in living room blew and the clock fell down.. Hmm.. Good thing is, today we get puding laici from the neighbour :D very nice of them (my housemates are very excited, especially when Idzuan told them she is good-looking.. Haisyy) actually the day before Idzuan sent them some bubur kacang.. :) they are talking of what food they should send after this.. Certainly looking for a very nice relationship with the neighbour hehe :P

Looking back at the Holidays.. Aside from the date and a few 'kenduri's to attend.. I have done nothing much except one.. very much.. missing her (i miss u so much dear~ ;()


Today finally get to meet her :D furthermore, she invited me for a dinner at her house :D :D

SEDAAPP~ ade sambal udang, sotong kicap, sayur campur+cendawan, sup fishball, ikan goreng, lala masak cili.. (u make a great cook dear~ just realized u have much talent ^-^)


Hmmm... actually there is a bit of sumthing going on.. i am very worried about my dear.. ;S dear blog, please help me.. I really want to help her.. be with her facing everything.. but somehow i feel like she wud not let me ;(...


(Dear.. I will be waiting for ur story.. I'm not Aidil :) I realise what's going on.. Please.. Take care okay.. I'm always here for u.. I love u~ I really really2 love u~)

No comments: